Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Mission Nerd

This morning, like every morning, the alarm went off at 6:30am. But this morning I did something I haven't done in a little over 18 months...I ignored it. Yep that's right I hit dismiss and went back to sleep for a whole extra 30 minutes! I felt like a rebel...oh man I'm a mission nerd.

This afternoon I got to talk to two of my best friends in the entire world!
Me & Stephanie (we've been friends since like 2nd grade!)

Me & Andee (my very first college roommate!)
They are SOOO amazing! 

Then I did the unthinkable. I went to the library...BY MYSELF! It was the weirdest thing, being alone. Half of me rejoiced & the other half wanted to run back into the house in terror. But I forced myself to walk to the library & I survived (obviously). Though I did almost get hit by a car since I am used to looking "left, right, left" when trying to cross the street rather then "right, left, right". Where is a companion when you need one?! I also almost stopped a lady on the street to talk to her about the gospel...yep mission nerd. 

<3 Becca Fisher

No comments:

Post a Comment