Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Closet Nerd

So I'm not as good at this as I wanted to be but after the feelings I've had this last weekend I decided to cheer myself up the old fashioned way. First I said lots of prayers...yep that worked pretty well. BUT there's not a lot of things going on around this join as of right now sooo I decided to gorge myself on movies to keep my mind occupied. So I went to redbox first & then across the street to my neighbors who basically have their own movie store in their cupboard they have so many movies. And I've now completed Thor, Breaking Dawn Part 1, and Harry Potters 7.1&2!!! *Squeal*

Internet people...I hope you all appreciate what I am about to tell you right now because up until this point I've been able to keep this a secret from the world; but I am a nerd. Like a HUGE nerd. Not only am I the type of girl that dreams about being IN Harry Potter or Twilight...but I actually write it all down! I also get all giddy every time I read or watch pretty much ANYTHING to do with fantasy!

So there you are world I am coming out. I am a NERD! And proud of it! (I mean come on Harry Potter came out when I was in 6th grade...I grew up with him! I'm totally allowed to love it!)

And world I've found a NEW obsession...The Hunger Games. And I know that they aren't new to you...but they are new to me! Now there is only one problem...how do I write myself into a book where only 24 characters can get in on the real action & all those spots are already filled? This is going to take some thinking...

<3 Becca Fisher


No comments:

Post a Comment