Saturday, May 19, 2012

For Forever!

Good day today blogger world! It started out that I went to a CPR/First Aid class to be certified so I can work at the pool this summer! Whoot whoot!

Then I wrote my talk for tomorrow. Its all about Gratitude & you'll have to wait along with everyone else to see what I have to say about that but in the mean time I like this video =]



This evening I went to the Lakewood 3rd Ward Young Women Camp Fundraiser. Country Western was the theme! They fed us dinner & we had quarter games &  line dancing & pictures & all kinds of fun stuff! It was a BRILLIANT party! The YW did such a good job. The decorations were perfect & everyone had fun! I loved seeing the Dads all get up & play the quarter games that were meant for the kids.

That is one of the reasons why I love this church. We can all be ourselves; well most of the time. No one is perfect. But in this ward we can usually be ourselves. They are like my big extended family just as those who I met on my mission are...and I cannot wait for everyone to meet when we get to the Celestial Kingdom its going to be one party!

So that is what I am most grateful for tonight. Good food, good friends, amazing family & the chance to have them all for forever!

<3 Becca Fisher

No comments:

Post a Comment