Tuesday, May 22, 2012

According to Plan

Oooook! So I've not been posting because, well I don't really have an excuse except for I've been SUPER  distracted by trying to catch up on some TV shows! haha!

Also things haven't really gone according to plan thus far coming home. (When do they ever go according to plan?) BUT tonight I got a HUGE blessing from my Father in Heaven. I can't tell you all the details because I don't know whose eyes see this but lets just say ahhh!!! SOOO excited right now!

That is something I LOVE so much about Heavenly Father. If we just TRUST Him, He will take care of everything for us! And I know that even if things don't turn out the way I want them to then He has something better in mind. Because He loves me & He knows whats best for me. So I will continue to trust.

<3 Becca Fisher

No comments:

Post a Comment