Friday, May 18, 2012

Blah Blah Blah

Again I am sorry I didn't post yesterday buuuttt this time I have a good excuse! My good friend Elder Derek Smith got home from his mission yesterday, so I used my blogging time to talk to him on the phone =P He left about 6 months before I did & served faithfully in the Missouri, St. Louis Mission! He's the BEST! We had a lovely conversation about our missions & how awkward it is to be home. I'm super glad he's home because now I have someone to be awkward with! It'll be much more fun then doing it all by myself.

I'm sitting here trying to decide what I did the past two days that was exciting.

OH Rachel took me shopping on Thursday. So I was pretty excited at first & then about 30 minutes into our shopping extravaganza I realized that this was NOT as fun as I remember it being. And so I'm wandering around the store trying to figure out why I feel so dang awkward & the only cute things I can find are skirts or dresses when it hits me. The fashion is WAY different here!! All the things that I had been planning on wearing when I got home don't exist here! And that makes me super grateful for online shopping!

But anyway I got this awesome pair of black heels because...well if you think really hard & cock your head to one side I need new black dress shoes! :)

Today I tried to write my homecoming talk. Its on gratitude & I'm pretty sure that I read about a bajillion talks on gratitude today. Am I any closer to knowing what to say then I was this morning? Nope. I'm sure I'll figure it out.

But for now its bed time! loves!

<3 Becca Fisher

No comments:

Post a Comment