Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Decided

It has been a good productive day today! I woke up early and went to the dentist. Oh how I HATE that place. I want to run every time my mother says I have to go. But I did it and I didn't die...this time.

After the dentist I rushed off to have a job interview with Macy's. Can I just say right now that missions help with EVERYTHING! Seriously every question could be answered by something that I did on my mission. And I could totally tell that the interviewer was pleased with the answers that I gave! I didn't get the job because they'd already filled the position but the put me on "the bench" and are going to call me if they need me for something else! Overall I'm a little bummed that I didn't get it but I know that I did everything that I can and the Lord will take care of me.

Random...I mentioned to the lady that I had only  been back like two weeks & in my head I was thinking "wow its only been that long?" It feels like AGES since I got back. Its a little strange; when you're on the mission everything else in the past feels like it wasn't real, like it was only a dream. But now that I'm home it feels like the mission was a dream. But don't worry I've got the pictures to prove that it was real!

Lets see other then that I just went to Young Women to help out Mom do some dances with the girls for their fundraiser it was lots of fun & made me miss being young & in the mutual program. It was so much fun!

Rachel got home today & I'm excited because that means I've got more to do! Also SUPER excited for my very good friend Elder Derek Smith to get home from his mission tomorrow!! Its going to be an AWESOME summer...I just decided!

<3 Becca Fisher

No comments:

Post a Comment