Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Lessons Learned

I learned some things about myself today.

One: I am a pretty good pretender. I had to go to the Doctors today to get a physical & a TB test. Since I've been gone we've gotten a new insurance plan & therefore a new doctor. A man doctor. I've never met this man before...want to freak out an RM just make her go get a physical. Not only did I have to sit in the room for like 30 minutes by myself BUT then this doctor was doing his doctor thing & checking my stomach stuff, meaning he had to touch me. I was kinda freaking out inside. And then he looks at me & goes "You look very relaxed" LOL either this guy is clueless or very sarcastic...or like I said I'm a good pretender

Two: I'm still pretty awkward. I went to institute tonight; which was fine except there were people there who expected me to talk to them! LOL I just dont know how to do small talk anymore...but I'm sure I'll get over that right?!! Please? Though I must say I know why its soo awkward for an RM to try & make small talk. We've got NO CLUE about what's been happening in the world for the past 18/24 months. All around me I hear people talking about the latest movie or their favorite new song...I don't know about any of those things so what the flip do I talk about?! My new favorite scripture?

Anyway I officially started  the search for a 2nd job. I also sorted some stuff out for school; where I'll be living & such. I am looking forward to the future.

In institute tonight Brother Johnson talked a lot about trusting the the Lord. I know that if I just keep putting my trust in my Heavenly Father that He will take care of me. I feel like this entry sound like complaints but I want you all to know that I LOVE  my life! The Lord has truly blessed me & all these experiences that I am having mostly I think that they are just funny but even the ones I dont I know its all just part of this ride we call life & if I just keep trusting then My Heavenly Father & Saviour Jesus Christ will make sure there is a "happily ever after" waiting for me at the end of this roller coaster!

<3 Becca Fisher

No comments:

Post a Comment