Saturday, June 2, 2012

24 & Counting

Well world, today I turned 24. It was such a good day. For most of the day I just chilled & caught up on some TV shows that I've missed. It was nice to relax.

RM Awkward Moment! Well tonight we (Matthew, Rachel & I) had our "All Staff In-Service" meeting for the pool. Usually what happens there is we eat & then we sit in a boring meeting where they tell us things that we all already know because we've all worked there for so dang long. Not this year. This year they brought in some people to do some "team building" things with us. First they took us outside & we played one name game & that was fine. Then we played this game where we kinda walked around & then they shouted out a number & you had to get that many people in a group. Oh my gosh! The thing is that once you have the number you don't want anyone else to get in so we were a huddled up like football players only closer together. The first few times I was crammed up next to some guys & I was freaking out a little inside. Seriously, closest I've been to a boy in FOREVER! I about died.

Then Lori & I went to the dance! It was sooo much fun! I LOVE dancing! Its seriously therapy. I can just close my eyes & imagine I'm on the stage & sing my guts out to whoever I want to. Its amazing.  It also makes me feel really confident though I'm not quite sure why. I'll take it though!

Soo all in all its been a really good Birthday! Love my Life!

<3 Becca Fisher

No comments:

Post a Comment