Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Happily Ever After

Today felt oddly busy & then filled with nothing at the same time.

I made dinner for my family. It was called Cowboy Dinner. (original I know). It was delish! Would've been better in a dutch oven but this is California and its starting to be summer & there was no way I was gonna start a fire and die of heat stroke.

Other then that there wasn't much going on today. I got my temple recommend interview with Bishop tonight and all that jazz.

Then I watched The Proposal on my computer in my room. This is something that should never really happen. Watching chick flicks by myself I mean. I get all sappy & lovey & then I look around & remember I'm by myself. Its a little depressing. But that's ok because I had a revelation on my mission. Put in simple terms it is that we will all get our very own happily ever after. And its going to be even better then the movies.

Did I ever tell you that this is why I want to be a wedding planner. Yes I am obsessed with weddings BUT I am even more obsessed with love. My favorite part about the gospel is the knowledge that every little girl who ever dreams about finding their own prince will one day eventually find him & then that love can last forever. SO I want to be a wedding planner because I want everyone to be able to start off their journey to Happily Ever After in whatever way they choose. I hate when a girl or guy for that matter has to settle for their second choice on what should be the most magical day of their lives because of money. Princesses would never have to do that and like this book teaches us "I am a princess. All girls are. Even if they live in tiny old attics. Even if they dress in rags, even if they aren't pretty, or smart, or young. They're still princesses. All of us." 


So yeah. that is why I am going to be a wedding planner. Because I am going to give every princess her dream day & not put her in debt for it.  How am I going to do that you ask? No clue. But I will.


No comments:

Post a Comment