Thursday, June 28, 2012

Trip Down Memory Lane

Got a letter for this guy today! 

Elder Horlacher on his birthday in Limerick, Ireland
He and I become good friends on the mission! He was in my MTC group & then we served in Paisley Zone & shared Limerick Branch at the end of my mission. He taught me a lot...especially about faith. He probably has more faith then anyone I've ever met in person. He's got a lot of health issues but he is ALWAYS happy and just loves life. He completely trusts that the Lord will take care of him in every way. I wish I was more like that. 


Have you guys seen this movie? If you haven't you should. I did today & it transported me back to Bonny Scotland! I practically melted in my seat listening to their beautiful accents! And I know its cartoon but the scenery really is that beautifully perfect!  


See I told you it's gorgeous! Yup...I miss it.
<3 Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment