Thursday, June 7, 2012

Girly Night

Katie, Me & Rachel

These are my younger sisters. I love them a lot. Since preping for my mission, being on my mission & finally coming home from my mission I have grown so much closer to them & for that I will be forever grateful.

Tonight we kinda had an improv girl night!
It started off by reading this book.
The Book of Mormon
Katie is reading it for personal progress so we decided to read it together. It is amazing to sit down & read the scriptures with them. The Spirit is so strong when we do.

Then we all went to the living room and Mom joined us & we started watching the two newest dating game shows. The Choice & Take Me Out. I must say I have been watching the trailers for these shows for sometime now & I've not had the slightest desire to watch them. BUT it turns out that both of them were super funny & even Mom was getting into them!

It was such a fun night! I love having sisters to just hang out with! 

<3 Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment