Sunday, June 3, 2012

Ok so first & foremost, that last post from "yesterday" well it was supposed to be from the 1st! I forgot that it was after midnight when I wrote it.

2nd you are probably gonna hear this a lot from me but I LOVE  my family! It was a family day today after church. We celebrated my birthday with some delish ribs & then we went to that park to try out Dad's $1 boomerang! It was pretty cool. It didn't work as well as the movies but we're still practicing.  
                              
Rachel & I at the park!
Then there were presents & then movies. I don't know it was nothing special but I guess it was just nice to be with my family & spend the day with them. 

There are somethings in life that I take for granted sometimes. My family is one of the usually; and that I get to spend so much time with them since most of us are home for the summer. The only thing that could make it better was if Emily was here with us. 

<3 Becca Fisher
                                     



No comments:

Post a Comment