Tuesday, June 19, 2012

No Fear

This weekend I have been addicted to a new show...Jane by Design. Its about this girl who is going against all odds to achieve her dream of being a fashion designer.

I've talked about this before but often I think about my choice of career and how impossible it seems. One of the HUGE reasons I love this show is because this girl just doesn't care. She knows what she wants and what makes her happy and she just does it!

I want to be more like that. Events/Parties/Weddings make me extremely happy. Nothing else should matter.   Of course I know that I do not live in TV land. It is going to be much harder for me then it is for dear Jane. But that doesn't mean it should stop me or make me afraid.

So time to get serious. Time to make this dream a reality. Starting today I will be researching Event Bushiness' that I could possibly get an internship with. Only one more year left of university, then its out into the big bad world of party's! 

1 comment: