Sunday, July 1, 2012

Just a Good Day!

Oh what a day! It has been an awesome one that is foorr sure! 


For starters Matthew & I crashed the Youth Conference and went on a hike with Mom, Dad & all the youth! We hiked some where in Palos Verdes down to the beach & back up the hill.  It was fun & the scenery was beautiful!

That took up most of the day.

Then I came home & my good friend Dan Brown asked if I wanted to go with him & some friends & just hang out at Downtown Disney...of course I said yes. I asked him to pick me up & he comes with two of his guy friends. Jeff & Matt. So me & three guys went & hung out. I felt a tiny bit awkward at first but after a little while I was fine. 

It was a lot of fun and Dan's uber cute friend Matt and I talked for a while & seemed to really hit it off. He even got outta the car to hug me. Super cute. Get this though...his full name is Matthew Fisher. How weird is that?

Story time: So, as soon as I got in Matt's truck I felt around for my phone & it was no where to be found. No joke I was freaking a little bit. But I figured that I'd just forgot it at home. So we went about our merry way & I forgot all about it until I got home & went to look for my phone. Still no where to be found. Now I was really freaking out. So I called it from my mom's phone and I still can't hear it or anything, but then I get a call on my mom's phone from my phone! It was Dan Brown...I totally dropped it in the truck. I swear to you it was not on purpose! So these gentlemen drove back to my house to give me my phone & Matt came out & hugged me again. And then I get in the house & look at my phone. They put Matt's number in there...and took a picture. Again uber cute & exciting...so I guess we'll see what happens. 

<3 Becca

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOO Cute and exciting!!!!!! I love this post. Love it!!! love you!<3

    ReplyDelete