Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Nienie

I'm not going to give you any excuses as to why I haven't posted. Just know this; when Heavenly Father asks you to close a window He will always open a door for you. At least that's what I'm hoping He's doing its still to early to tell but I'll let you know how it goes. ;)

So for now a shout out. This blog is called Nienie Dialogues. Stephanie Nielson is a HUGE inspiration to me. She helped me to be brave enough to go on a mission and to be honest she's a big reason I started this blog. She probably doesn't know I exist but that's okay. I highly encourage you all to go read her blog. You will be amazed with her story! Its way better then mine!

So Nie, you will probably never read this but thank you. Thank you for following the Spirit & for sharing your message of hope with others. You have helped me greatly & I'm sure so many others feel the same.

Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment