Thursday, July 19, 2012

I'll Be There Soon!

Today Rexburg is calling my name. Its only a little over a month before I go but I find myself longing for "the bubble" and the security it brings. It might have something to do with my need for change about every six months. I know it hasn't been 6 months since a big changed happened but the mission got me used to at least some type of change every 6 weeks and its definitely been longer then that.
Beautiful Rexburg

Maybe its because Rexburg provides a never ending supply of social life that I seem to be lacking in here. Not that I was all that social before my mission, but it was easier to pretend that I was.

Maybe its because sometimes, like today, I feel like I'm playing the waiting game. Hanging out at home waiting for school to start. Feels like I'm just waiting around for real life to start again. I've got bunches & bunches of plans but they all kinda rely on my graduating in April.

I know what you're all thinking. Live in the moment Becca. Enjoy the relaxing summer while you can; it only gets crazier from here. I've never been a "live in the moment" type person. I always worry about the past & the future. I'm working on it.

I know that I could feel totally different tomorrow & be in love with California again. I also know that I will definitley feel different when I see the 1st snowfall come winter & I'll be thinking "why the heck did I ever leave sunny Southern California" But for tonight...keep calling Rexburg, I'll be there soon!

<3 Becca


No comments:

Post a Comment