Monday, July 9, 2012

2nd Place

So I don't know if you noticed but I've been MIA this week! Its this girls fault! My wee niece came to visit with of course her parents. I took Thursday - Sunday off so that I could spend lots of time with them since I haven't really gotten to since I've gotten home. 


We did lots of things including going to to Sea World on Friday. I loved spending time with my family. It was the first time in a long time that we've all been together with no one else around. Yesterday was probably the best for me. After church we just all chilled out at home, played games and laughed until we cried. 


Laughing is the best I think; it heals everything. Family is also the best. But I've told you all that before. 


So now I have a question for everyone. What is your best Fourth of July memory? Because although my last post was all about Counsins Week and that is my favorite 4th memory this 4th of July come in at a very close 2nd! :)

2 comments:

  1. SO cute! I love your family :) One of my best 4th of July's would have to be just being with all my family when I was younger (immediate and extended). It was fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who's kid is so stinkin cute?! Oh wait that is mine!! Haha we loved seeing you!

    ReplyDelete