Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Happy Ending

What a day. It started off kinda terrifying. In Spanish my professor came to me before class and asked me to give the prayer. I swear I almost died right there...so lamely I was like "Ummm I don't know how" And he was fine with that but he is definitely coming back to ask me again. To make the class even worse he had half of us writing on the board today translating what he said. Guess who got picked. Yup me. And THEN he kept picking on my answers which of course were always wrong. And sure everyone else's answers were wrong too but I don't really know what the matter with me is in that class. I have like slight panic attacks everyday because I feel like an idiot. Seriously I used to LOVE Spanish but now it just makes me feel sick to my stomach. But I'm going to my first tutor secession tomorrow so I hope it gets better.

Luckily the day got a lot better. I miss my sewing class but it was good b/c I got to sleep which I needed so bad! And I just chilled with my roommies until work and then devotional which was all about Grace! I love that topic...I wish I understood it more of course but what I really want is to study it more.

After school I did my homework & then went to Kenzine's Ultimate Frisbee game with Effie and then we went to our service brother's house for a while. I just love our service brothers. At the beginning of the semester the ward assigned us an apartment to do service for them all the time & I was like "Well that's not service if its forced" but of course as I tried to put my pride in check & do as my leaders asked charity worked its magic & they are now some of our best friends! I love when that happens.I just love spending time with them! They have a wonderful Spirit in their home and bring a wonderful Spirit into ours when they come over.

So even though the day started out rough the Lord gave me a happy ending to today! Life is great!

<3 Becca


No comments:

Post a Comment